Junior Business Analyst
Apply for this job
SQL Power is looking for entry level Junior Buiness Analysts to join our growing team.
Immediate responsibilities include learning how to use the SQL Power Regulatory Software Suite and using the software tools to:
- Design Financial Returns,
- Assist the project team in testing the regulatory tools,
- Developing Training materials and user manuals, and creating courses.
Responsibilities on future projects will include gathering, defining, and managing business requirements while serving as a facilitator between clients and the SQL Power development team.
Future career progression may include opportunities to learn Business Intelligence and Data Mining software tools and Project Management.
Candidates should possess:
- A degree or diploma, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, or Information Technology.
- Understanding of accounting concepts
- MS Office Suite experience
- Aptitude for learning new computer software programs and setting up hardware
- Analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills with the ability to interpret client needs
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Great personality and demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high degree of change and competing priorities
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external business partners and clients
- Knowledge of the following would be an asset: SQL
, Relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
, Operating Systems (Windows, Unix)