REGISTRATION & LICENSING
Simplified and Convenient Registration and Licensing processes mean more business and prosperity for your organization!
In a global economy, where people and companies have choices as where to set-up shop and do business, Now more than ever regulatory organizations need to simplify their registration and licensing processes, making it easier and more convenient for their would be licensee to do business in their jurisdiction.
Expertly designed for financial regulatory bodies across a variety of jurisdictions, SQL Power offers business registration and licensing solutions that can be tailored for central banks, companies, branches, and securities exchange commissions.
Our software solutions are architected to integrate easily with existing regulatory software and infrastructure for a seamless transition and immediate end-to-end automation of all required registration and licensing functions. Our solution is dynamic, flexible and scalable and can be easily configured to automate your current on-line forms and validation rules, providing in-depth reporting and analytics through a sophisticated analytics platform while adding the convenience of e-commerce, electronic signatures, and automated certificate generation.
Increase Automation, Simplify Registration and Licensing Processes while Reducing Manual Labour
SQL Power uses a powerful and robust data collection and analytics platform to automate the core processes for business registrations and licensing across the entire gamut of financial sectors, paving the way for more efficient use of operational budgets and personnel resources. Through a fusion of simplified on-line forms, electronic signature, payment collection, and certificate generation modules, SQL Power massively reduces all the manual work typically associated with registration and licensing processes.
No more stressing over registration or renewal deadlines, struggling through rush-hour traffic only to line-up for hours to fill out an application form and to pay the associated fees. From the comfort of their own office or home, company representatives can login to your Web Portal and complete an online application/renewal, electronically sign the document, and pay the associated fee online. For those applications or registrations that get automatically approved the system will automatically generate the required certificate which the applicant can download as proof of registration.
License applications that do require further analysis and approval can be processed and managed through a set of customizable workflows. A more junior analyst can review the initial license application for completeness, which would then be passed to a more senior analyst for a more in-depth analysis and assessment. Any issues arising from the initial review can be sent back to the applicant for clarification and/or amendment. Once the license application has received preliminary approval, board papers are automatically generated paving the way for final board review and approval.
Once the license application has received final approval the license certificate is auto-generated, electronically signed and emailed back to the applicant as proof of license or certification in that jurisdiction.
The SQL Power suite can easily automate the following Registration and Licensing Applications and Requests:
- Company or Business Registration
- Application for Bank License
- Application for Money Services
- Application for Class A, B, C, D Insurer License
- Application for Insurance Agent License
- Application for Insurance Broker License
- Application for Insurance Manager License
- Application for Mutual Fund
- Application for Mutual Fund Administrator
- Application for Securities Investment Business License
- Application for a Trust License
- Application for a Restricted Trust License
- Application for the Registration of a Controlled Subsidiary
- Application for the Registration of a Private Trust Company
- Application for a Companies Management License
- Application for a Corporate Services License
- Application for a Director
- Application for a Shareholder
- Registration as a Self-Regulatory Organization
- Registration as a Broker Dealer or Underwriter
- Registration as an Investment Advisor
- Approval of Substantial Shareholders
- Security Registration and Renewals
- Registration of a Branch Office Risk Disclosure Statement for Asset Backed Securities
- Registration as an Approved Foreign Issuer
- Appointment of a Director or Senior Officer Request
- Changes to Company Constitutional Documents Request
- Change of Name Request
- Change of Principal Office Request
- Change of Financial Year End Request
- Change of Registered Office Request
- Change of Shareholding Request
- Change of Authorized Agent Request
- Change in Business Plan Request
- Change of Auditor Request
- Change of Registrant/ Licensee Details Request
- Change of Insurance Manager Request
- Change of Compliance/Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- Approval for Exemption from a Law Request
- Approval to Establish a Related Organisation Request
- License Terms Change Request
- Remove from Active Status Request
- Notice of resignation of a Director or Senior Officer
- Termination of Mutual Fund Application Form Request
- Surrender/Termination of a License Request
- Extension to the Filing Deadline of Audited Financial Statements
- Request of a Letter of Good Standing
- Notification of Change Request
- Appointment of a Director or Senior Officer Request
All of SQL Power’s registration and licensing solutions are created to easily integrate with existing core CRM and governance systems, leveraging existing data and technology for a seamless integration. Our experienced team of engineers works within your business scale to ensure that our software implementation is smooth and functionally sound.
If your organization could benefit from SQL Power’s advanced registration and licensing solutions, we’d love to hear from you!