Why Choose SQL Power Suite?
The SQL Power Suite was built organically from the ground up specifically to satisfy complex and evolving financial regulatory requirements.
- Rules-based, metadata-driven GUI design facility gives full control to regulators and policy makers at the business user level, and simplifies the ongoing management of the system
- Simple and easy-to-use Taxonomy Design facility allows business users to quickly change Taxonomies (data collection rules) to respond to changing trends and monitoring requirements
- A Zero-Footprint (thin client) forms-based XBRL solution removes the XBRL technological and financial burden from the filers and allows them to report their financials over the web without any knowledge of XBRL
- Facilitated data collection facility provides regulators and filers with a quick and smooth transition to XBRL and provides for immediate XBRL adoption and 100% compliance
- Submission forms are automatically rendered from the latest taxonomy and allows filers to validate their filing against the latest taxonomy prior to submission
- Pre-validated filings reduce regulators processing and re-submission costs
- SQL Power's pre-built Analytics Data Mart comes bundled with MicroStrategy and delivers instant reports, ROLAP cubes, Data Mining, Mobile Dashboards and an ad-hoc Business Intelligence environment
- Fully-integrated analytics platform allows regulators and investors alike to monitor and assess organizational performance in near real time (approx. 15 seconds after submission)
- Standardized electronic "content" enables direct system-to-system information sharing between filing entities, Central Banks and other regulatory agencies, and minimizes error rates as information moves from regulated sources through to the regulators analytical software via straight through processing (STP)
SQL Power has an impeccable track record of end-to-end XBRL implementations that yield all the benefits of XBRL while addressing all of the traditional shortcomings.
SQL Power has credible, relevant experience and skill in delivering XBRL infrastructure. We offer time-tested software, an experienced development team and a complete understanding of specific banking supervision and solvency regulatory reporting challenges. We bring to the table a long history of innovation, developing productivity tools to automate and simplify every aspect of data migration and integration - including one of the first ETL tools on the market in 1996.
What makes SQL Power Suite unique?
SQL Power Suite is the most comprehensive and dynamic business-rule driven XBRL solution on the market.
Our platform insulates regulators and filing entities from XBRL's complexities while delivering all the advantages of a complete end-to-end XBRL-based regulatory platform -- ensuring maximum transparency, maximum flexibility and maximum compliance.
1. Our business-rules driven SQL Power Suite allows regulators and policy makers to take complete control of their regulatory environment. Business users are fully-equipped to make all required system changes, allowing them to:
- Quickly change the Taxonomy (data collection rules) and Return layouts to respond to changing trends and monitoring requirements in days (not weeks or months)
- Create, modify and extend their own Taxonomies and Return Layouts via an easy to use GUI (drag-and-drop) taxonomy and return design tool
- Create more frequent reporting windows: Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily or even Hourly
- Automatically cascade any Taxonomy or Instance document changes to XBRL Analytics without the need to re-code any ETL or BI processes
- Minimize cost and reaction time to legislative changes by dynamically cascading business rules changes throughout the system and to filers
2. Our taxonomy-driven thin client forms submission solution:
- Insulates the filing entity from any/all of XBRL complexities
- Provides for real-time validation against the latest taxonomy, during data entry and prior to final submission to the regulator - thus providing increased transparency and higher quality submissions
- Ensures that the submission vehicle is completely synchronized with the latest taxonomy and data collection rules and calculations
- Removes the technological and financial burden normally associated with XBRL adoption from the filing organizations, thus increasing adoption and compliance
3. Our dynamic and powerful XBRL Analytics platform provides our clients with:
- A pre-built, Taxonomy-agnostic data mart that can consume any Taxonomy and any set of Instance documents associated with a taxonomy
- The ability to make Taxonomy and Data Collection changes without any ETL modifications or re-tooling
- A premiere Business Intelligence Tool (MicroStrategy) bundled with the XBRL Analytics platform at no additional cost - delivering the most robust and powerful BI platform on the market (including instant reports, ROLAP cubes, Data Mining capabilities, Mobile Dashboards and an ad-hoc reporting environment)
4. Our dynamic and fully-integrated regulatory solution provides the optimal medium for managing, controlling, validating and mining of the standardized electronic content within seconds of a filing submission:
- Taxonomy (business-rules) changes made in Power Designer are passed to Power Forms for real-time validation, to Power EAS for post-submission validation, and loaded into XBRL Analytics as meta-data
- Return changes made in Power Designer are dynamically rendered in Power Forms eliminating the need to make any code changes or for the filers to refresh any templates
- Power Forms submissions auto-generate XBRL Instance documents which are re-validated in Power EAS against the Taxonomy and loaded in XBRL Analytics within seconds for real-time reporting
5. SQL Power's regulatory platform also offers the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) on the market:
- Being business-rules driven and having the business users in the driver's seat eliminates ongoing IT and consulting costs associated with evolving, maintaining and supporting the system;
- All Information collected is pre-validated against the user-defined business rules prior to submission ensuring that all collected data is complete, consistent and accurate - eliminating the need for post-submission rejection or re-submission.
- Our pre-built Analytics platform comes bundled with MicroStrategy (the world's leading BI tool), eliminating the need to buy expensive software for the Business Intelligence platform;
- Finally, since the system is fully configurable and virtually turn-key (with no need for any code changes), SQL Power provides our customers with the most stable (and maintenance-free) production environment.
The SQL Power Suite is the most compelling data collection and analytics solution on the market, delivering the ultimate in organization's data collection flexibility, self-sufficiency, efficiency and transparency; increasing the likelihood of timely successful intervention while providing all interested parties with the ultimate confidence in the information collected and/or the regulated market.
All of the above differentiators make the SQL Power suite the most comprehensive, dynamic, and compelling XBRL-based regulatory solution on the market - delivering the ultimate in regulator flexibility, self-sufficiency and transparency, increasing the likelihood of timely successful intervention, and providing all interested parties with ultimate confidence in the regulated market.